Gecko Kisses

Thursday, January 6, 2011

purple and green donkey


Hello everyone,

I had some great news the other day. My missing dog Porsha, was spotted at our old house a live and well. We are still searching for her as she ran off, but I'd given up hope of ever seeing her again. I believed she was dead or someone had got her, hoping for the latter.
I can't believe how clever she is to go back to the home she practically grew up in, over several kilometres away from our new house.

I have used the donkey designed by Melissa Jenkins, coloured it in with copics. I used glitter glue to create faux pearls around the sentiment and added faux stiching to highlight the borders.

The sketch is previous Mojo Monday sketch number 164, which I have used upside down.

Wish me luck in finding my dog and pray she is found soon.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.