Gecko Kisses

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wedding Card for a Friend


Hi Everyone,

I been very busy creating this wedding card for a work colleage of mine. He is getting married at the end of the month and I was asked to make the card for the special lunch we have planned for him.
They are a beautiful couple and work is full of excitement for them.
I have used many stamps sets here and I am going to be entering this card into several different challenges to day.
I'm going to start with Simon Says Stamp - they wanted to follow a reciepe , 2 designer papers, 1 image, and 3 embellishements. I have two designer papers, the image from Whiff Of Joy Happy New Year Ben and Nora, and the embellishments are the glitter, pearls and the butterflies.
The third challenge Wild orchid Challenge - Anything goes.
The fourth Challenge - Crazy 4 Challenges - flowers, well I have two type of flowers on my card.

Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a beautiful card! Love the sweet WOJ joy image you have used and you have coloured it so beautifully! Love the gorgeous details too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.