Gecko Kisses

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love you much Pearl Tidepool


Hi Everybody,

I made this cute card for several challanges. Firstly the colour scheme is for The Colour Q challenge

I stamped Pearl Tidepool from Sweet November Stamps and blew her up, well just made her bigger so that she would fit into a 5.5cm square. I coloured her in with copics to match the colour theme. Since I didn't have poppy parade stamp pad I stamped the Stampin' Up! Vintage Vogue flower firstly in pumpkin pie then in real red to get the poppy parade look. I used the leaf from the Carte Postale SU set in Chocochip and used the the Well Scripted sentiment to qualify for the Wild Orchid Love is challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks so much for playing at CQC this week! Your coloring is WONDERFUL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Lovely work hun! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.