Gecko Kisses

Monday, February 7, 2011

Love is in the air


Hi everyone I made this card to suit several challenges today. I used the SC182 sketch from SCS website and then coloured in this very cute image from Whiff of Joy with copics. I cut him out and stuck him on using dimensionals. I distressed the edges using close cocoa ink.

It is a very simple card, but I think it looks cute.

I am entering him to :
Wild orchid - love is.....
Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges - no words just a picture that shows love.
whiff of joy - love is in the air
Cards for men - Valentines Day card for a man/boy
Crazy 4 challenges - Valentine's Day card
Simon Say stamps - Love is in the air
Stampin' for the Weekend - St Valentine's day

Thank you for looking

9 comments:

  1. Oh hes a sweet little character and he can come and knock on my door anytime, fabulus card. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi is a cute guy! So glad you could join us at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Have a LoveLy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how adorable! Love your cute image and the nine patch bg! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!! I love your take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable project. Thank you so much for entering this in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Monty Gonza - how adorable is this guy - gorgeous card and deligh colours! It is great having you play along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we love to see you and your fabulous creations! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.