Gecko Kisses

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Special Princess Ilyse


Hello everyone,

Today's card is for the Colour Throwdown Challenge. #125
and the Wild orchid Sentimental challenge
I love this combo as it is soft and romantic. I recieved my special delivery of Sweet November Princess - the new range that is over at ATC.
Like everything at Sweet November I fall in love with Amy's designs and have to get them. This special princess is called Ilyse and suited the romantic theme. I used Designer Paper with shabby roses in pink and slight green and coloured her in using copics. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up!.

Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! I love her long hair and gown! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.