Gecko Kisses

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bridesmaid thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am on holidays for three weeks, so it means I can spend more time making detailed cards!!

Today's card is an Easel Card I will have more photos to upload however the thingy that connect the photocard to my printer is nowhere to be seen and I have to wait until hubby comes home to help me. (I'm a real computer genius! LOL). So this is a scanned version for now.

I have followed an old sugar bowl sketch and used my new Whiff of Joy stamp I bought with the 30 Euro I won last year. I am super excited to showcase they gorgeous stamps.
I made this card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge which is Chocolate, teal and Cream. I was also inspired by this bridemaids dress (the blue and chocolate one) and wanted a Bridesmaid thank you card, which will be clearer as more photos arrive.

I coloured her in with copics, added some rhinestones on the hair and on the base of the card. I put glitter on the dress, and around some of the boarders. I have added ribbon in the corner and the sentiment is one I came up with myself and printed it out on the computer.
Here are the other photos:


I will aslo entered this is the wild orchid challenge - sentimental as my second card.
Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!
    An adorable image and great take on the theme.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.