Gecko Kisses

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wedding Flowers card


Hello everyone

Today's card was my second larger card and I did it with the new Colour Create Challenge (pink, green and cream) in mind.

Wanted to make a wedding card, but something different. I keep seeing all these gorgeous couple stamps which I intend to buy but money in a little tight, so I went with the gorgeous gerbras from Flourishes. The Sentiment is from Stampin' Up!. The flowers were coloured in copics with RV02, RV13, YG11, YG06. I added glitter glue to the edges of the pink card and butterflies and added pearls for finishing touches. I added faux stitching around the edges to qualify for the Wild Orchid Challenge of stitching and because of the striped DP I qualify for Speedythe Cat's Friends Challenge of stripes.



Thank you for looking
Gecko Kisses
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. So beautifully done!! Love this flowers and this pretty layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors - perfect wedding card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout and beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A beautiful wedding card! Love the DP and wonderful coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Amanda, you so cracked my colour choice this week...just perfect...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful work with these soft subtle colors and stripes!! Perfect for these gorgeous flowers!

    We so appreciate you sharing this wonderful card with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's stripes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.