Gecko Kisses

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Plum Cute Baby Congrats


Hello everyone,

I made today's card with 3 challenges in mind. I wanted to create a baby congratulations card.
I knew I was going to use the Midnight Madness Sketch #74 and then I fell in love with colour combo challenge at Colour Throw Down, which is Perfect Plum, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. I also wanted to add some stitching to qualify for the Wild orchid challenge. My challenge is to enter the WO challenge a few times.

I had already chosen the stamp from whiff of joy and colour her in copics v17, v95,bv00, e29, e47, e49,e37.

Gecko Kisses

love Amanda

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! These really are great colors for a baby card! Thanks for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the precious image you used! Beautiful papers, too! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I just love the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work. I really love the colour purple. I see from your blog template that you must too. If you are interested in colour challenges, please come join us at Stampin' Royalty this week. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.