Gecko Kisses

Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding Card


Hello,

This is my first attempt at doing a deluxe card on the same calibre as magolia cards that I have seen around in BlogLand. I used some satin roses and sprayed them with glimmer mist. I also sprayed the whole card wtih the glimmer mist. The image from TGF was coloured in the warm and cool grey copics as I was aiming for a Golden Wedding Anniversary card and them being grey haired. But it can also be used as a black and white photo for a wedding I suppose.

I added punchie butterflies and added pearls so I could enter it into the Wild Orchid challenge which is pearls and pins.

Sorry it is blurry due to the scanner. But it almost creates a great effect I think LOL.

Thank you for looking don't forget my Colour challenge below

4 comments:

  1. I saw tjis pop up in my side bar and realised how long it has been since I checked in here I am so sorry you have been so busy creating gorgeous things I am going to have to catch up a bit :D This is stunning!!! It looks so expensive and I love the way you have used the flowers.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful wedding card.

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous wedding card hun...it's so elegant and beautiful! Love your coloring of these cuties! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation,
    love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.