Gecko Kisses

Monday, September 20, 2010

Coriander in my garden


Hello everyone,

I made this card for the Quixotic Challenge - how does your garden grow? I used SU Designer Paper and colour Coriander Fairy with copics from Sweet November Stamps. I added glitter to her wings. I added some paper flowers from Forever Flowers and attached them to the card using assortment of coloured brads. The stripped Ribbon is from Stampin' Up! as well as the sentiment.

I have also used a ribbon and bow and a tag for the Wild Orchid Challenge - Ribbons and Bows and for the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge of tag it.


Gecko Kisses
from Amanda

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Amanda, love the spring time colors and Coriander looks fabulous! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! So very pretty and love the colour scheme :o) Thanks for joining in with the SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this card is just pure george!!! i love this image (will have to take a look at 'Sweet November Stamps' and the the way you have co-ordinated the colours too. Thank you for joining us at SFTW for this weeks challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely I love the soft colors.

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.