Gecko Kisses

Saturday, August 7, 2010

So glad we're friends Mermaid

Hello Everyone,

I made this card for two challenges today.  The first challenge is Wild Orchid Lace challenge.  I thought I missed out on the challenge and I had no lace.  I found some lace and went to work into trying to fit into this week's Priscilla Midgnight madness sketch.    I fell in love with the little otter so I and as soon as I saw him I knew he'd fit this sketch.   I coloured Shimmer Redkelp with copics and coloured the jewelry with white gel to make them look like pearls then I added crystal effect to make them pop.  The bubbles and Sentiment is from SU's Best Yet and circle circus Stamp Sets.

I really love how it turned out.  Thank you for looking.
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Hello Montygonza - it is great to see you play along with us this week! Love this mermaid - she is adorable and so beautifully coloured! What a great take on this weeks sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see you and hope to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun card with a fun summer theme. Your image is just adorable. I love you elements and details for this pretty creation. Great job with the challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Montgonza, it's so good to see you join the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Your image is adorable and I love the little image on the right-hand corner. You did a terrific job!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for joining in on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and I hope you will come out to play with us again next week!!

    Hugs
    pam
    MMSC-GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Montgonza!! Welcome to our challenge!! What an ADORABLE card!! I love your color combo and your image is so CUTE!! Fantastic job!! Thank you for playing with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We hope to see you again next week!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....such a sweet looking little lady. Thanks for joining us this week. We always appreciate those who take the time to enter their lovely projects such as yours. Blessings, Tracy--MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering into the Speedy the Cat's Team Member position contest. I will be letting you know if you are a winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting know what you thought of my cards. I appreciate your comments.